Monday, August 30, 2004

Something else, for a change...

I figured it might be a good idea to stop whining about the job situation, and talk about something else for at least one post.

I'm really enjoying this new blog. Finally, I feel like I have a voice -- my voice on the old blog was muted. I was stifled by the possibility of being found-out.

Even though I have really only approached one topic in the past week, I feel so free to type whatever I want, whatever I need. I've hit my stride.

And while I also suddenly have the freedom to type about how damn difficult it is for two adults to find a place to have sex when they're temporarily taking up residence at their respective parents' homes while they look for a house of their own... I'll refrain for now.

(Though, I will say: thank goodness one set went out of town for the weekend. Thank. Goodness.)
|