Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Oh shit.

If you ever write a message, 20K in length, to a very close friend... one that details every problem you're having with your job, including first names of people and places and organizations... and how you're desperately looking to find a new job... where you've applied and who you've spoken to and so on...

MAKE SURE YOU SEND IT TO THE CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS.

I forgot an underscore.

The person who got this message could be some little old lady in Uzbekistan who doesn't even own a computer, but got signed up for the address by her great grand daughter in New York.

It could also be some awful, vindictive person who will do the very easy Google search on a few names I've mentioned, and send the email to my boss and prospective employers.

Holy SHIT. As if I wasn't already stressed out. What the hell do I do NOW?
|