Thursday, October 28, 2004

If you can't beat 'em

I am attempting to buy into the whole "enjoy the ride" shtic. Stop being so impatient about the future, be happy about today. Blah blah blah.

In order to enjoy tomorrow, I am skipping out of my real job for an hour tomorrow afternoon to head over to the radi.o station where I work weekends (yes, I work seven days a week -- partially responsible for my current level of bitterness).

Why am I going over to the radio station?

Because Jenna and Ethan from Survivor will be there!

Hurray, I'm going to take my camera and be "star" struck. Mainly, I want to see if Jenna is as pretty in real life as she is on TV. And meet that hunky Ethan.

If I can't get an answer on whether I will get to have my dream job or whether I'll be unemployed altogether in two weeks, I may as well be a celebrity whore.
|