Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Ambush

If you can't get them on the phone, ambush them.

At least, that's the plan. The "them" is a "him".

This all falls under the heading of A Face To Face Meeting Beats A Phonecall.

Since I have only gotten his voicemail, and since I know how very busy he is right now, the best bet is to speak to him in person to get this very important information that I need.

I'm nervous about it because I've been doing so much waiting, that getting any information whatsoever seems like a monumental thing. Let's hope the whole thing doesn't backfire.

On another note... why the hell haven't I heard from the place where I interviewed two Fridays ago? Especially after he told me that he liked me very much, and that I would hear from him about a second interview very soon.

Grr.
|