Tuesday, December 07, 2004

An update for the ages

Second day that I'm not working at the job-that-I-hate. Hallelujia, people. Hal. Eh. Loo. Ya.

Bought a new pair of jeans today (down three pounds this week, hurray!), got a facial, and am about to head off to a potluck dinner party. It's a shame that I won't be able to eat any of the "cherry chocolate chip shortbread" cookies I made. Skinny bum wins in this contest.

There is really not much else to report.

Still no houses on the market in my price range. Still no word on The Job. (Actually, I still haven't even signed the papers on the not-The-Job-but-a-decent-second-choice-job... let's hope my bad luck doesn't win out and have that not come through. That would be, in a word, tragic.)

Waiting, waiting, waiting. Story of my life.

Sorry this post isn't more interesting, my peeps. Just a lack of drama this week, and we all know how drama can spice up the most inane of posts. Don't worry -- it's sure to rear its ugly head sooner rather than later.

Ta ta!
|