Thursday, January 13, 2005

Why?

Still no house.

Still no word on The Dream Job.

Enjoying The Current Job, which is a g*ddamn pain in the ass because I never INTENDED to enjoy The Current Job. It was simply a stop-gap between The Crappy Job and The Dream Job. Now, if I am offered The Dream Job, then I have to go through a very bad, VERY UNCOMFORTABLE situation, leaving The Current Job after only having worked there for a few weeks or, at most, a few months.

It is NOT good -- a fact that becomes even more apparent with each day that passes.

Also.

There are other things going on which I shall not mention, but all I will say is simply this:

WHY DOES GOD HAVE TO TEST ME ALL THE FUCKING TIME?

I am tired of tests.

I am in the midst of many tests.

Patience and restraint are two, yet one in the same. There are more, but it's not worth mentioning. They have to do with things I know I shouldn't do and say, but am SO CLOSE TO DOING AND SAYING.

For the love of all that is good, holy, and chocolate -- GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK ALREADY.

Enough with the drama. ENOUGH.

I want boring. I want nothing to say or update on. I want CONCRETE.

Please, God. For once, could I please have some certainty?

Just once?

There is SO much more to this, but after 3/4 of a bottle of Lindeman's Shiraz, I am not even going to try.
|